News and Announcements
Upgrades to our Club Cabin are complete and it looks great! A huge thank you to Northern Development Initiative Trust-Community Halls and Recreation Facilities grant for their $30,000 contribution to this upgrade.
• Roof Repair
Addition of Overhangs
• Replacement of Insulation
• Installation of Fascia and Soffit
• Replacement Decking
• Trim Windows
• Paint Exterior-with our new colour- Heron Blue!
Before & after photos in photo gallery!
Phase 2 for an interior upgrade is in planning mode for next summer.
Date night! Join us for a gourmet 4-course meal, wine and dessert auction, music and dancing at Frontier Farwest Lodge.
Friday, Nov 1 Drop-off 6:00-8:00PM
Saturday, Nov 2 SWAP! 9:00-12:30PM
New & Used Winter Equipment Sale
Walnut Park Elementary School
Come out to Local Supply for information on equipment and special racer deals.
Scope of work
This project (Phase One) will allow the minimum upgrades to occur in order for the facility to continue to function, and includes:
• Roof Repair- roof is failing and beyond lifespan
• Addition Overhangs- without overhangs, degradation is accelerated on walls.
• Replace Insulation- insulation has been degraded by rodents and past end of life
• Install Facia, Soffit- aesthetic upgrade to increase attractiveness for athletes, participants, and tourists at HBM
• Replace Decking- decking is showing signs of rot
• Trim Windows- aesthetic upgrade to increase attractiveness for athletes, participants, and tourists at HBM
• Paint Exterior-aesthetic upgrade to increase attractiveness for athletes, participants, and tourists at HBM
If you community group is in need of a grant, connect with the NDIT!